How can I drive from the UK to France with only a Chinese Driving licence? - driving licence template
I am a Chinese student studying at a university in the United Kingdom, I wonder if I could drive my car in France (possibly via the Channel Tunnel), a Chinese driver's license. And is still a problem that: the original is in China as part of an annual inspection and all that I is in my hand a duplicate of a duplicate license will from the Chinese government. Thank you for answering my question!
5 comments:
You can not. To ensure you get an international driver's license with the license in China. The tickets are expensive in Europe. Better safe than sorry. For an international license.
This page explains your right to drive in Britain, but I'm not sure of France:
http://www.direct.gov.uk/Motoring/Driver ...
Ignore the people say, you need an international driver's license, right, the British Ministry of Transport, that foreign travel, foreign driver's licenses for a limited period of time.
No, you need an International Driving Permit is not valid in the issuing country.
Polish the car, the driver uniforms and then add a few flags mirrors the diplomatic service. Oh yes - and throw a bag of rags to be confused with a black top hat on the back seat and with an official - or in politics! Nobody noticed the difference! And do not forget to scream all the foreigners so that they know that you're English!
If you have a duplicate of the license in China, you have come here in the United Kingdom for 12 months from the date that you can first visit the United Kingdom. No international driving license is required. However, if you drive in France, then under French law grants, which was from the prefecture must possess an international driving license, your license in China. If you did not include an international driving license, then you can use a translation of the license that you get your message in French and English. If you stopped in France and produce his license and translation of Chinese officials, who accepted.
Post a Comment